You wouldn’t check your P&L once and consider the matter closed. Same goes for DEI communications.
DEI Communications is simply how communications will be done moving forward. DEI Communication skills are sought after in hiring and promotions. Communicators who have the DEI Lens stand out, get noticed and get results for their organizations.
For now, some see it as a box to check off. At very least, fill the box in. Don’t waste your time, money, and breath on performative efforts. Do something that works.
Our 90-minute workshops have proven a healthy, digestible resource for clients to get the DEI communications ball rolling. We are only interested in helping you meet your goals and driving impact. A workshop is just the beginning to the work.Schedule a Strategy Session
Communicate Like You Give a Damn.
- Unconscious to Conscious Communication
- Inclusive Leadership
- Performative Allyship vs. Meaningful Communications
- Cultural Appropriation
- Psychological Safety and Sensitive Topics
- Team Belonging Design
- ERG Partnership
- DEI Communications Assessment & Strategy
- Custom Inclusive Language Guide
- Social Change Communication Guidelines
- DEI in Communication Processes
- DEI Lens Content and Communication Audit
Content Reviews and Assessments
- Examination of Strategic Diversity Commitments Diversity Reports, and DEI Posts
- Relevant certifications include: GCI - Global Competency Inventory, IBI - Inclusive Behaviors Inventory, GlobeSmart Workstyles Profile, ICS - Intercultural Communication & Conflict Survey, GTA - Global Culture & Competency Team Assessment
We say we "stand".
Let's make sure we can "withstand."
Leveling Up Organization Positioning and Reputation Building
- Implementing The DEPTH Model
- Custom inclusive communications guide
- Executive training, discussion, strategic dialogue facilitation, keynote company conferences, company wide meetings, and Town Hall sessions
- Diversity Commitment Statements & Diversity Report
- ESG Report content and visual reviews and revisions, cultural moment content reviews (Pride, etc.)
Developing Team Skills
- DEI LENS skill building sessions
- License online and on-demand DEI communication courses
- Embedding DEI into communication processes
- Content review and revisions
- Stakeholder partnerships
- DEI fatigue and hesitancy
- DEI communications interim, contract, monthly retainer, and ongoing support
- Speed dial a specialist
Developing your skills
- Online and on-demand courses
- Conscious Communicator Book Club
- Ongoing support.
Monthly Ask Me Anything session with fellow DEI communicators
Signed copy of The Conscious Communicator
Color graphics from The Conscious Communicator
Communicate Like You Give a Damn podcast
Quarterly DEI Communications Special Topics webinar. Example topics include:
Generative AI workshop, partnering with marketing, tailoring commitment statements, dealing with hesitant leadership, unifying employee division, navigating political polarization, and preparing for cultural moments.